The ultimate retreat, to come home to yourself, to learn, to nourish, to nurture, to replenish. Women - you are invited to (re)learn ancient knowledge that is imperative for feminine self care.
July, 2018 - Montville, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Dear Woman, come closer ...
It's time to slow down ...
.... to being a woman...
As we move through each stage of being a woman, right from when we start to menstruate, our woman's body (and life) can give us plenty of surprises.
Do you shut down, act as if nothing is happening and just 'get on with it'?
Do you feel like your body has betrayed you or you feel somehow broken?
Are you longing for a relationship that nourishes your heart and soul?
Is your body screaming with emotional upheavals, spiritual undernourishment or physical ailments?
Are you tired of your dear woman's body coming last on the list?
Well ... there's a new woman emerging - one who wants to know self love.
One who wants to live an authentic life where she knows deeply she deserves to be valued, loved and respected because she values, loves and respects her own self.
One whose desire to love herself before loving another is foremost as she's learnt that all her focus on others has only drained her body, her emotions and her love.
"Your body is your companion, not your enemy. When you start treating it as you would a dear friend, it changes your relationship with this beautiful physical vessel of love and to those close to you and to the world around you."
At Womantime you will learn:-
- Heal your relationship to your body on a deep level.
- How to come to peace with the parts you have disowned or need reintegrating.
- To unveil your heart, to stay open, while still honouring your boundaries.
- practices that support your nervous system
- how to nourish and support your pelvic area which plays a fundamental part in all women's health and wellbeing.
- Tools to both conserve and expand your feminine energy and how to use this energy to centre yourself, deal with emotions and stay in your own circle of presence in relationship.
- To rediscover love.
For women who want:-
- Confidence and deep trust in her body
- Knowing your body is not broken or betraying you
- A deeper more loving connection with yourself
- A more connected Intimate relationship
- Pathway to pleasure that is not goal oriented but a natural by-product of your own powerful feminine presence
Held at the end of winter...
Time to be
Time to rest
Time to heal
Time to go in
Time to listen