The Making Love Retreat is a 6 day live-in retreat for couples in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast, Qld.
The Making Love Retreat is for couples who value their relationship, want an authentic deeper intimate connection with each other, without closing down or compromising themselves.
The Retreat has been running in Switzerland for 25 years by the originators, Diana and Michael Richardson, and has helped thousands of couples improve their intimate relationship, heal their past and reconnect them so they are on the same page. It has been held in Australia now for 7 years by Australian Presenters, Janet McGeever and Gene Thompson.
— Diana Richardson, creator of The Making Love Retreat®
YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 6 days and nights at Kondalilla Eco Resort in a beautiful rustic self-contained rainforest cabin each with a spa bath, nestled in the trees and right next to the iconic Kondalilla National Park
- Beautiful vegetarian meals lovingly prepared by amazing Local caterers, mostly organic - don't worry meat eaters! There is plenty for you :)
- World class tuition on Tantra, as designed by Diana Richardson, now the leading authority of change in the field of sexuality and conscious relationships. Many Tantra teachers refer to her work as a recognised source. (All retreats are fully clothed in the group room)
- Personal attention from Janet and Gene, who have been holding this retreat for 7 years, with over 50 years between them in counselling and psychotherapy
WHAT THIS IS NOT :
- a group sex romp naked in the group room!
- partner swapping exercises
- sharing your deepest secrets with a bunch of strangers
- a teaching about techniques to move energy here and there
WHAT THIS IS :
- a safe environment where you are fully supported by 3 professionals
- a private space just for you and your partner to relax and share in a dynamic teaching that will stay with you for the rest of your life
- a supportive environment where you will learn certain awareness and mindfulness practices that you can take into many other parts of your life
- a week of being with like-minded people and have real honest and intelligent conversations about sexuality - you will feel equipped to share with your children or grand children when the time is right
- a small group of approx 10 couples, where your privacy is assured
- And once again, just to make it clear, there is no nudity or demonstrations during the retreat. It is a private couple experience.